Are you looking for new fireplaces Leeds or fires Leeds for your home? Leeds Gas Showroom are here to help!
Gas Fires Vs Electric Fires
- Gas fires are great for a high heat output and can provide instant heat to your room and home. They are great especially during a power cut or boiler breakdown as they will continue to work throughout. The living flame gives you a more authentic looking fire and can be easily controlled.
- Electric fires are a cleaner option and do nor require a flue or chimney. They do not emit any unclean materials such as smoke and are low maintenance. You don’t have to worry about your family’s safety either as a thick glass panel covers the flame effect for complete safety.
Our wide range of fires and fireplaces come in a variety of materials, such as marble, wooden and limestone, allowing you to be able to choose the perfect one for your home. Each material has their own benefits, from the classic look of a wooded fireplace to the sturdiness of a marble fireplace. Each material is available in a variety of colours and patterns also so you are not short on choice when it comes to choosing the perfect fireplace Leeds.
- High-efficiency glass and open fronted fires.
- Landscape designs/Portrait designs
- Balanced flue models
- Engineering excellence & attention to detail
- High output fires with 5 years peace of mind warranty.
- Designed, engineered and built in the UK with every fire manufactured to struct CE & ISO9001 Quality Standards
- Technology that provides better economy, quality & function
- Touch-control, fireslide control & remote control
- Valor centre 3 year guarantee
- 15 year guarantee, made in the UK
- All efficiency rated
- Fires to suie any types of flue
- Eco design compliant
- BSI product testing & certification
- LPG models available
- Up to 93.5% energy efficiency
- Solid fuel available through Stovax, Yeeoman brands
- Gazco retailer member with 5 year warranty when registered
- Extensive fireplace range
- Stovax professional XQ 10 year extended warranty available
- Expert technical assistance